MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i must be a pain by now.. didnt have a chance to look at my bike yet to work out the installation but to install the carbon fibre electrical and ram covers does that mean i have to take the side fairings off, the front fairing off and the mirrors off just to get to all this?

·
Registered
689 Posts
The bolts that hold the upper actually thread into the electrical covers, so yes. The side fairings are trivial to remove. The upper is easy, and comes off with mirrors attached. Until you get the hang of it, the upper can take a little patience. Be careful to get the bolts in straight, and check that the turn signals work after mounting the upper. If they don't, it's the connections at the base of the mirror support arms. You might need to fiddle with it a bit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man those electrical carbon covers are absolutely crap!!!!!!! they do not fit on what so ever, so i got sick of it and just put them to the side, the ram air covers are also crap cause they just go on top of the existing plastic ones,i didnt wanna bother spending 400 on complete pieces... i want to send back the electrical covers to besteem... never to buy of them anything again i think. And carbon world also stuffed up on my ram air, they sent me 2x left side pieces!!! so all this work for nothing, all i put on was 1 piece out of the 4! DAMNNN!!! not happy

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Leave your aluminum and steel aluminum and steel and replace the plastic with Carbon fiber. Don't just cover it. That way you will be happy and your bike will look great.

Sorry, I never understood the need to cover something with CF.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts