MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the best places to get carbon fiber parts besides the dealer? Anyone have a place that has great quality pieces at a good price?

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
512 Posts
juice it said:
Where are the best places to get carbon fiber parts besides the dealer? Anyone have a place that has great quality pieces at a good price?

Thanks,

Jeff
Try emotouk, I have just ordered some parts from them and the communication and service has been second to none. I have been dealing with Geoff and retail stores in Australia could learn a lot from this bloke. I have ordered the rear hugger (carbon) and the Rizoma Logic Mirrors, they will be sent out to me on Wednesday. There is a link at the top of this web page that will take you to the store.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I also did a search and got some good leads. I also read that you guys are getting decent discounts for the original stuff, what dealer gives the best discounts?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
512 Posts
juice it said:
Thanks. I also did a search and got some good leads. I also read that you guys are getting decent discounts for the original stuff, what dealer gives the best discounts?

Thanks again.
Not sure about discounts but I am sure the guys at emotouk will look after you.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'll third emotouk. Thats where I plan on getting my air duts in the next few weeks. They have an excellent reputation, and from what I understand, the carbon is excellent quality. I think the general consensus is that you can get carbon from emotouk that is 95% of the quality of the MV stuff, but at 40% the price.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much carbon fiber do you guys think is too much? I have been going through the emoto site and since it is hard to tell how it will all look together, I was wondering what you guys would think was too much. What would be the must have pieces and what would be the ones you would avoid? I know this is subjective but I know many here have seen all this on a bike and I haven't. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
673 Posts
I plan on replacing everything on my F4 that is that ugly black plastic with the "fake carbon" imprint.

I think anything more than that, and a rear hugger, is tacky. Opinions differ though. I'm just not the kind of guy who wants a CF top triple cover, and CF gauge stickers. Just not my style, but to each their own.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have ordered the rear hugger but would only go as far as the radiator sides if the silver ones deteriorated. Other than that I would go for the carbon screen if I decide I need it later.

That would be about it for me I think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts