MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the side fairings used and have decided not to put them on after all. Both fairings have a couple of light scratches and a couple of pits from a rock hitting it - not too bad in my view. The one issue is with the right fairing, lower corner to the rear of the bike where there is a 1/2" crack. It looks like someone forgot to remove one of the dzus fasteners that joins the side fairing to the belly pan. I think if you put this fastener in last when putting it together and took it out first when removing things, you wouldn't ever have a problem with it though. One of the photos I've attempted to show a close up. I paid $650 for the fairings. The label on back says it was made in Slovania by CDT.
I also have the carbon pieces that attatch to the frame below the gas tank which I bought new from EMS, made in China. Those cost $100.
I'll sell everything (excluding shipping) for $500.

thanks,
Jack

Attachments

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I'm in Reno, sorry. I just update my signature to show that, so I'll see if it takes.

Jack
Damn... if you were closer I'd be all over this. I'm sure shipping would kill me, so GLWS

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
from what I remember shipping wasn't that bad. How about you cover the first $35, then I'll cover the rest.

Jack
I just now saw this... I also just noticed that I'm looking for a set with the extra ventilation like from DC... so again thanks for the offer, but not exactly what I'm looking for. Still a good deal.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sale of the under tank pieces is pending to another forum member (I 'm out of town until next wed), but I'll let you know if for some reason that doesn't go through. The under tank pieces are $100 plus shipping (around $15).

Jack

1 - 14 of 14 Posts