MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some better pictures of the Emoto CF winscreen and solo seat. This pretty well completes my Brutale mods,....at least for the time!!

Also, how many of you have customized license plates? I couldn't pass up "Brutle"; too bad only 6 letters are allowed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Damn that's nice...

For your plate, since you can't have the entire word in there, you shoulda spelt it "Brutal"...otherwise, the people unknowing will think you misspelt brutal...

·
Registered
304 Posts
SEXY!!!! looks Awesome!!!

are those R &G frame sliders? who did you get them from? do you bump your knees against them when riding?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they are R&G's. I got them from Pirates Lair, http://www.piratesk12site.net/MVPP.htm.

I had these on my Aprilia and now the Brut and haven't had any problems with them getting the way. In fact, sometimes while at a stop sign, etc. I like that I can lean forward with my leg and press against the upper sliders to give a feeling a better support.

Once moving though they have never been in the way for me.

·
Registered
571 Posts
That looks nice! Definately different and interesting with the hand guards and fairing, still nice!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ikyk9, welcome and nice bike. I'm in Portland, we should ride sometime. Hit me up when you have a sec.

·
Registered
645 Posts
lkyk9 said:
Also, how many of you have customized license plates? I couldn't pass up "Brutle"; too bad only 6 letters are allowed.
Looks nice...... I like the solo seat. My custom plate says MV910

·
Registered
417 Posts
lkyk9,very nice ,ive got a lot of stuff comeing,but one thing i found was MV tyre valve caps, i must get some pics done on the uk ebay,classiccapsule,alloy hex with MV logo very cute.

·
Registered
512 Posts
That screen looks fantastic, I am glad you took some shots of it in the open, much better than when in your shed. I was only contemplating getting the screen but after seeing it on your bike I may have to get it for sure.

Still not convinced about the handlebar bits, but each to their own and you have done a great job with your bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi
just new on this website and just bought a 910
could you tell me where i could find this windscreen and solo seat ?
Available on internet ?
Waiting for your answer...
Good ride

·
Registered
571 Posts
Maybe someone could mass-produce this one.... Matt and eMoto????? :)

This is the best looking windscreen for the Brutale by far!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Awsome bike

I dont know, go away for a while and look what peple have been doing. Awsome bike, the 910R's are the business. Have to say I preferr vlad drac's screen but they both are very vey, very nice.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Vlad Drac said:
Maybe someone could mass-produce this one.... Matt and eMoto????? :)

This is the best looking windscreen for the Brutale by far!!!!
That;s a nice screen!!! where can i get one from?

·
Registered
571 Posts
It's a hoovdini concept!!!

Let's get on eMoto to make them shits!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
lkyk9 said:
Here are some better pictures of the Emoto CF winscreen and solo seat. This pretty well completes my Brutale mods,....at least for the time!!

Hi lkyk9

I am in the process of ordering my custom plates, they will read "910R" white numbers on a black background. 190mm X 100mm. :yo:

PS: How easy was the screen to fit, was there any drilling or does it just bolt on (getting ready for mine thats all)??

1 - 20 of 39 Posts