MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys thanks for your help OPPRACING here in wa state just 40 min away where i live gave me a good deal for carbon parts all the carbon parts including tank + brambo front brake cylinder and racing rear stands for around $5000 i think ill have enough money next month to buyit and sell my other parts to get atkleast some money back,

·
Registered
144 Posts
limarxy,

Glad to hear you got a good deal. Where are you located in Washington? I'm in Renton. I'd love to come by and check your bike out sometime.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
limarxy said:
hey guys thanks for your help OPPRACING here in wa state just 40 min away where i live gave me a good deal for carbon parts all the carbon parts including tank + brambo front brake cylinder and racing rear stands for around $5000 i think ill have enough money next month to buyit and sell my other parts to get atkleast some money back,
I am glad that oppracing was able to gove you a deal... did you also look @ their titanium fiber option?

good luck, please remeber to post pictures when the bike is fixed and let us know your opinion about doing businese with oppracing and the quality of their product.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i havent thought of the paint yet

i live in everett mill creek area , i will deside on paint little bit later maybe even a candy color over carbon

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
limarxy said:
i live in everett mill creek area , i will deside on paint little bit later maybe even a candy color over carbon

Don't forget, plenty of pics when it's done, Vitaly. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts