MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just sent an email out to the good folks over at emoto asking if they can put together somesort of Carbon Fiber package together for a group buy. For example, a few things I'm interested in are the CF key guard, CF speedo surround, and CF the triple tree cover for the F4S. This could be package one, and I wanted to see if they could offer it to us a better price if lets say we oredered 5 to 8 or more sets? Package two could consist of a front CF fender and rear CF hugger, and so fourth. To help with shipping and to make things easier for emoto, I was thinking about having an elected source or "USA hub" we could ship everything out to, and from there the elected individual or "hub" would be willing to take care of the shipping within the US to each and everyone who takes part in the group buy. I for one wouldnt mind as the acting agent to handle the shipping, granted we get enough people to participate in the group buy, and of course if emoto can accomodate such a request. So with that said, lets vote on the top items people want here. Lets make one list for F4 owners and another for the Brute's. My vote once again is for the above mentioned three items. They're easy to install, easy on your wallet, and they're small, which will help save with shipping costs.....

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Rather than trying to gather something together, we should allow eMoto to gather together group discounts and such for us. In order not to create confusiong among members, I am closing the thread.

There are a few threads to discuss ideas to pass on word to eMoto UK. We should see something soon from eMoto.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.