MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is in the right section

What do you guys think would be a good asking price for some carbon fiber bits that im going to take off an evo 2 that im buying.

SPC0001002 Front mudguard F4

SPC0001014 Right side panel

SPC0001015 Left side panel F4

SPC0001016 Lower fairing F4

They are all in 100 percent condition but the only problem is that they are custom painted. Though i like CF i think i like the look of stock better.

i think brand new it runs about 2700 US and im sure the custom paint prob takes away from that

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words. :)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just wondering on prices. I dont have the bike yet but once i do ill most likely be selling the custom painted parts. here are some pics

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
That pictured front mudguard is not MV and thus has no relationship to that part number, most likely Casoli or QB. :) If you prefer the original colour why not just have the carbon repainted?

I'm sure you'll enjoy the bike either way.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the stock ones will be coming with the bike also. They havent even seen the road yet :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
...eye of the beholder, and all that.

Just ebay them. MV stuff seems to go off it's tits if you make available to Worldwide buyers.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it actually looks pretty nice in person...just not my style. I do have a Shoei diabolic helmet which would go good with the paint but the stock looks is for me. Ill probably just ebay them and see what i can get. if not ill just keep them and repaint them down the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts