MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm wanting to fit a few carbon bits to my 910R. I've read a few of the past threads discussing eMoto, Moto Corse and genuine MV parts. Has anyone got any comments on Carbonworld, Cabonvani, Ilmberger, Casoli and Plastic Bike (from Redracingparts.com). The fit is and consistency of weave is important but so is delivery/service. Any thoughts/experiences greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Simon

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I've purchased numerous items from Carbonworld with good results. The quality of the product is good (not as good as MV Corse, but it is half the price), and is very competitively priced. The weave matches my MV Corse carbon, and the fit and finish is very good. Shipping is fast and cost efficient, and I have actually returned product that I just didn't like the look of once it was on the bike -- and they accepted it back. Great companyto work with.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey, Shift Tech is the place. They have all the good armor and theyre stuff doesnt fade like the cheaper stuff. Plus Guido stands by his stuff and gets it to your house in what seems like seconds. Thats the lick for carbon if your in the USA

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have bought from Shift Tech for my Ducati Monster and have had good service and the quality is nice. Don't forget to ask for the 10% discount and free shipping he offers to members of very discussion boards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts