MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone:)

I want to replace my stock plastic air tubes with carbon. I have the carbon covers, which match the other carbon bits on the bike. I believe some pieces are actual MV carbon, while others may not be. That said, the pieces do match in pattern.

Does anyone have suggestions on quality carbon tubes? Trying not to bust the bank but if that's my only option then so be it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
22,087 Posts
There were several manufacturers of carbon air tubes. I'm not sure who has them at this time. Used is probably your best bet. I know I have a couple of sets in varying condition that are for my track bike project.
These days they seem to be like Hen's Teeth.

·
Administrator
19,525 Posts
Damn.... I want them for the SPR.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
I would avoid aftermarket suppliers. You will be disappointed in how they fit. If you are looking at them from a cosmetic perspective use the covers.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have a set which i got from Carl years ago, when he was in the parts business. One has a slight graze and a couple of other small marks. I fitted the mesh from originals, they didn't come with it. Can take some pics if interested. I'm in Australia so postage may be a bit expensive.

·
Registered
74 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts