MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Carbon AGO style front hugger from emoto (it's nice!) and was wondering if I had to remove the front wheel to put it on. Anyone ever taken theirs on/off? Can I do it without removing the front wheel?

Any advice or help is appreciated!

thanks!

matt

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
No need to take wheel off, I replaced my S with a MVsp Carbon guard, its very simple and quick, just remove the 6 cap screws and rotate off the front, line up new one and there you go

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi matt the front had to come out of the brutale to fit an emoto carbon fender so i would imagine the same rules for the f4, anyway it'll give you a chance to clean those hard to reach places, hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
ste a said:
Hi matt the front had to come out of the brutale to fit an emoto carbon fender so i would imagine the same rules for the f4, anyway it'll give you a chance to clean those hard to reach places, hope this helps.
I assume Matts question is about the Ago style guard being fitted on to his F41000 and not his Brutale, the wheel dose not have to come off for installation on the F41000, can't speak about if this is the case for the Brutale

·
Registered
418 Posts
eMoto UK said:
The front fenders we produce are one piece with carbon arms and airdam, the front wheel needs to be dropped for fitting on both the F4 and Brutale.
...and reattached :moped:

·
Registered
338 Posts
eMoto UK said:
The front fenders we produce are one piece with carbon arms and airdam, the front wheel needs to be dropped for fitting on both the F4 and Brutale.
And yours differs from the factory unit because of the airdam?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts