MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel stupid bringing this up but i can't tuck my leather pants into either my Alpinestars SMX-Plus boots or my Spyke race boots.

If that wasn't bad enough, i can't put the leather over either part of boots (Rossi style) either.

In the end i rode with my Puma V2 flats.

The leathers are a Dainese 2pc Ducati suit.

I'm going to look at another pair of leather pants (the pants are to big anyway) so what do i look for so they will tuck into boots? Is one brand better than another?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have cankles?
Nope. I have a fat head but i don't think that's really the problem. Yes, a fat head is a problem but in this case i don't think it's 'the' problem.

I have twig calves so it's definitely not a leg size thing. I just can't see how the hell these leathers can fit inside the boots.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get a life.com:bandit:

Hey Gaylord, i'm not taking the piss.

A $750 Dainese leather suit on sale and the legs don't fit into boots or have enough space to go outside. Great, i can use half a suit.

Maybe i need different boots? Not happy as i can't wear them to the track and that's specifically what i bought them for.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts

A $750 Dainese leather suit on sale and the legs don't fit into boots or have enough space to go outside. Great, i can use half a suit.

Maybe i need different boots? Not happy as i can't wear them to the track and that's specifically what i bought them for.
You do look a little 'disadvantaged' - so maybe there is something going on with your body parts??

Maybe those Ducati leathers were just for show?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Me Gaylord?

Face like that buddy, hard to take you serious.
Do more research on clothing B4 you buy.com:jerkoff:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Did your spyke leathers zip up ok to your Dainese jacket or did you have to change the zips?
Nope - zipped straight in!

Kinda lucky in a way...last one's left and all - would have preferred a 52, but they are a 54.

I can tuck them in easy; but they won't go outside the boots. Sidi boots do seem to have plenty of room for that very purpose.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Face like that buddy, hard to take you serious.
Do more research on clothing B4 you buy.com:jerkoff:
It was actually a serious question.

I've got to buy new pants anyway because they are to big but i'm asking (researching) because i don't want to make the same mistake twice. You would have known that had you read.com what i said :blah:

Anyhoo, if anyone has any particular brand/type that they have which fits well feel free to let me know :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
man, you guys down under have a whacky sense of humor!
:penguin: :penguin:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey mate i wear ixon pants & they fit in my sidi boots no probs plenty of adjustment in the rear of the boots the problem might be your boots not your pants

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was going to get sidi boots a while ago but they didn't feel as good as the A* stuff i have.

I'll wear my boots tomorrow and if i get time i'll check out some pants and see what happens.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Oi

Hey take it easy man, that is his real face - phk, don't you have any respect!!!
:naughty:
I have knife and piano wire, can help. lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have the spyke MV Agusta suit and alpinestars boots.

Fits like a glove (that is inside the boots ofcourse)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts