MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes another happy brutale owner!

I finaly got my brutale and although an older model still its the best bike I have riden! ( used to own 1098rr, superduke, monster s4). The feel of the brut is just beyond words..

Happy to join this forum and greetings from Greece!!:brutale:

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Good looking bike,
we come to the site . i'm sure every one will welcome you.
know the feelings sometimes i go out all day and don't wanna go home. it dont wear off still love mine just as much. what's the exhaust on it? looks nice.:blah:

·
Registered
110 Posts
That is a SWEET bike, kirka! This is an exceptional forum, use it wisely. Congrats, and ride safe.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome, I don't wear earplugs anymore cause I love to hear her rip. Plus with no fairing it is actually quieter than my Tiger was.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Welcome to the forum kirka.

It sounds like you have had the same experience as me when I tried a Brutale for the first time.
Everything felt right after just a few meters.:f4::brutale:

Good luck with your new jewelry.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kirka, I hope you enjoy your bike and the MV brand as much as most of us on here do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey all!

Many thanks for the warm welcome! Im in athens.

The exhaust is arrow and along came also a power commander upgraded impeller, radiator fans ( metal ones not the plastic), and upgraded air filter. I think now the lag during mid rev is almost gone and the sound..make some noiseee!!!!:drummer:

I have a quick q for all you petrol heads:

The bike will be used on a daily basis going to work. its a long straight but it gets jammed ( if you have visited athens sure u know what i mean!)
Will i have an issue using all these aftermarket parts? would it be better to turn stock? for sure the impeller and radiator fans improve the working temp but.. I know its a newbie q but still better safe than sorry!

Many thanks again for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
hey all!

Many thanks for the warm welcome! Im in athens.

The exhaust is arrow and along came also a power commander upgraded impeller, radiator fans ( metal ones not the plastic), and upgraded air filter. I think now the lag during mid rev is almost gone and the sound..make some noiseee!!!!:drummer:

I have a quick q for all you petrol heads:

The bike will be used on a daily basis going to work. its a long straight but it gets jammed ( if you have visited athens sure u know what i mean!)
Will i have an issue using all these aftermarket parts? would it be better to turn stock? for sure the impeller and radiator fans improve the working temp but.. I know its a newbie q but still better safe than sorry!

Many thanks again for the warm welcome!
all,good,ride hard,enjoy,leave as is
cheers eddy:brutale:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts