MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Brutale out of storage at my parents two weeks ago and brought it up to my apartment only to have freezing temps and some snow strike again. She sat undercover on her stand patiently waiting for me to grow a pair.

I got off work this evening on time, at 6:00. and decided to put the pegs I ordered from Carl on.(thanks by the way)

After this I decided to suit up for my first real ride of the season. Once I got all of my gear on, my legs and hands were shaking in anticipation. It was like the first time I swung my leg over her. She started right up, and the off-beat idle I've come to love burbled into my ears.

I waited for the engine to warm up as I putzed out of the city limits, then tore off into the surprisingly brisk 38F dusk. I hit some of the few twisties in my Ohio flatland, and couldn't wipe the grin off my face. GOD I LOVE THIS BIKE !:brutale:

43 miles later, cold and numb. We returned home and she once again found the comfort of her cover. I gave her a loving pat from my frozen hand and stumbled inside with the smug smile all of us that ride MV's know.

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
SE Michigan? Ohio? And I am in Indianapolis, about to pick up mine this Friday from the local Ducati shop. We should organize a weekend ride to go somewhere. Coming over to the MotoGP in Aug? Jason

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Come down to Tassie - we ride all year... though it can be cold in winter, but not what you poor buggas have to put up with!!

Enjoy the good weather to come!!!

We are 42 degrees South, what are you guys in Latitude???? 60 degrees North???

·
Registered
851 Posts
shoe07 - what hangers you got for those pegs?? I can see F4 Brutale on there.. are they MY2010?
Ade from Seat Factory IOM (member here- [email protected]) supplied me some of those pegs here in the UK and have to say quality items :smoking::smoking: just need those hangers rather than the adjustable ones...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looking forward to getting this feeling soon. In Norway, we have almost 6 months
of winter.

In a few weeks I'm ready for the first ride.:highclap:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am highly anticpating my first ride. But I don't have enough cold gear to go more than a few miles without nearly freezing to death.

·
Administrator
20,776 Posts
shoe07 - what hangers you got for those pegs?? I can see F4 Brutale on there.. are they MY2010?
Ade from Seat Factory IOM (member here- [email protected]) supplied me some of those pegs here in the UK and have to say quality items :smoking::smoking: just need those hangers rather than the adjustable ones...
I think those are the original early model Brutale hangers...bet CAG has some?

·
Registered
851 Posts
cheers esq'z me - So it looks like I am looking for the old ones or the newest ones - just not the ones I've got

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers esq'z me - So it looks like I am looking for the old ones or the newest ones - just not the ones I've got

yup,

they're just the original hangers with the fancy pegs that actually let my boot stay on the peg.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts