MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought you all might like to see the dyno sheet for my Cannonball. Unfortunately I do not have a "before" to compare power gains. It runs very smoothly and pulls extremely hard. I was told this represents RWHP, but take it for what its worth. From my understanding, Dynoes are very variable in their representation of HP.

Regardless, no complaints from me...hats off to Mr. Ferracci who re-assembled the motor with the new head, cam, pistons etc...amazing tuning job as well.

Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Thought you all might like to see the dyno sheet for my Cannonball. Unfortunately I do not have a "before" to compare power gains. It runs very smoothly and pulls extremely hard. I was told this represents RWHP, but take it for what its worth. From my understanding, Dynoes are very variable in their representation of HP.

Regardless, no complaints from me...hats off to Mr. Ferracci who re-assembled the motor with the new head, cam, pistons etc...amazing tuning job as well.

Sean
looks good ,congrats,:):)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
That's a lot of ponies! Very cool.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I realize this is a serious necro thread, but the dyno sheet says 'SAE', which would seem to indicate that the report is of a HP rating recalculated to crankshaft HP, not RWHP. Nonetheless, 171 at the crank is still impressive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts