MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I am trying to secure a "PRIME" spot on Cannery Row for Sat 24 evening just for the MV's.

Would like to have a rough head count, tomorrow I am meeting with the location manager, please respond for a count.

Thank's and wish me luck, hope to see a few more MV's than last year.

Enjoy and Safe riding.:f4:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
hum... too bad im going up with my car after work friday

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
So Mike Your Telling Me To Ride Up There? ^^
If I Go On Friday After Work 6:30pm I Don't If I Can Make It All The Way Up
And If I Go Early Early In The Morning On Sat. It's Gonna Take Me About Good 6~7hrs So I'm Gonna Go Up With My Car Plus I Got Camping Parking So I Can Sleep In The Car For 1day
Your Should Come Up There Too

·
Registered
337 Posts
So Mike Your Telling Me To Ride Up There? ^^
If I Go On Friday After Work 6:30pm I Don't If I Can Make It All The Way Up
And If I Go Early Early In The Morning On Sat. It's Gonna Take Me About Good 6~7hrs So I'm Gonna Go Up With My Car Plus I Got Camping Parking So I Can Sleep In The Car For 1day
Your Should Come Up There Too
You should ride up there....but I think you will be pretty damn tired, especially on the return trip. If you had a trailer, it would be cool to tow your F4 up there and ride it around. It would be much more comfortable. But then again, if you can ride up there with other riders, it's a lot more exciting and not as monotonous as riding up by yourself....and probably safer too.

I wish I can go but I have to host a BBQ this Saturday for a visiting friend.

I'm definitely going to there next year though.

Have fun.
Mike

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ok guys, I'm on my back up plans now, I am staking a spot in between Clement hotel and Bubba Gumps.

Cannery Row traffic is CLOSED AT 3pm for all vehicles EXCEPT MOTORCYLCES, I think there is a cut off time for bikes to enter, and it will be one direction only from Del Monte blvd under thru the tunnel immediate right lane to Foam St and Right onto Cannery row (second light on Foam), if you miss it, go to the third light and right on Drake straight on Cannery row.

See you all there if you can make it.

Happy and Safe riding.:f4:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts