MV Agusta Forum banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hope is what makes the sun shine.
I will make the trip one way or another however it works out.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Per NY/NJ/CT policy, Tennesseans now have to quarantine for 14 days when entering NY/NJ/CT. So, if you travel from NY/NJ/CT to TN by car, and then back to NY/NJ/CT, do you have to quarantine?

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
Only if you stay holed up with a bunch of miscreants on motorcycles for a few days.....

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Reactions: silentservice703

·
Registered
650 Posts
By September things may change............ we may all be dealing with a new set of rules.

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
That’s my irrational fear.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I think we will be fine............ It looks grim in TN at the moment but things will change. We are not in a crowded area unless we hang at deals gap. Just keep moving.... and wear all the gear.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
I'm still hopeful but we'll see

·
Registered
61 Posts
Pa just announced today 14 day quarantine if you visit Tennessee... unfortunately our work place strictly enforces that.. hopefully things change by September..🤬

·
Registered
650 Posts
Pa just announced today 14 day quarantine if you visit Tennessee... unfortunately our work place strictly enforces that.. hopefully things change by September..🤬
Where I work they won't even let us take public transportation.......... We have to basically get our vacation plans approved up front.

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
I am watching all of the "news" on this....I will be making a decision this month.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I am still planning on going, it maybe scaled back, but for now my plan is to put the bike in the van, spend the week there and do my thing.
I'll be on my Street Triple as the TVL may still be out of commission.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
MA has been added to NY/NJ/CT as states that now require 14 days' quarantine for those that travel to TN (and other states). :confused:

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I am hoping for the best. From looking at daily rates for states that had the worst outbreaks. It lasted about a month. Then it started to trend down. Waiting to see if that holds true for SC and some of the southern states. I will say that just coming off vacation at the beach. Most plates on cars were from out of state. A lot of northern ones.

·
Registered
650 Posts
MA has been added to NY/NJ/CT as states that now require 14 days' quarantine for those that travel to TN (and other states). :confused:
I'm not sure were all this will lead, but travel restrictions are at the moment increasing not decreasing. We will certainly know a lot more by the end of August. I'm all for taking a month off from work but my finances aren't at that level.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah mine either lol..the shut down at the beginning of this mess hurt us..we continued to stay open deemed essential but were really slow, because we stayed up we weren't eligible for unemployment which sucked out loud. We're just looking forward to the trip and this dam virus has other plans lol.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mary and I will be there, got a place just up the road from the Nest.

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
I am "Close to a Decision".....

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
I am "Close to a Decision".....
Where is KawiNinja when you need him,?? Lauren and I are on the fence still. If we do make it, it is highly likely that we will book separate accommodations at a cabin solo instead of the crows nest😔.

101 - 120 of 153 Posts