MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
So every year Curtis and myself meet up the weekend before everyone arrives at the Gap. This gives us 4 extra days of riding and messing around in the mountains. (no Sprokit intended)

Curtis will be living on that side of the state by this next Gap, so I will be grabbing a spot at the Riverfront or sharing one of the cabins nearby.

IF anyone wants to go in on a place and arrive the weekend before let me know. I will be getting in contact and reserving a spot after the new year.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I made reservations at the cabins along the river #18. I will arrive on Sunday the 20th and leave Saturday the 26th.
There is a chance I will not be able to go, because of my little jaunt to Peru, I may not have the vacation time. But and there's always a but, I'm sure I can work something out with my boss.:grin2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would want to be a part as well.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Bourbon or Scotch? >:)
I generally consider whisky to be Scotch, and whiskey to be bourbon. I like my whisky to be of the single malt variety, 12+ years aged, preferably from Islay area, and VERY peaty. And like my whiskey using water from the limestone mines in the upper Hudson Valley of NY. Godspeed. Looking forward to meeting you! >:)

Reactions: sajmani

·
Registered
428 Posts
This sounds like a good time. Wish my MV was street legal!

·
Super Moderator
23,110 Posts
This sounds like a good time. Wish my MV was street legal!
This IS a good time!

You don't have to ride an MV to participate.

If your bike is unavailable for the road, we have a plethora of bikes, usually, that are "loaners", provided you don't ride like a d*ck and you have the means to fix what you break.

The other very important aspect of this is that it is a social event. The riding is nice; the people and their interaction is what makes this thing a success.

As the Originator of this event, Randaddy of Bubbalicious fame says: It's about the people.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Totally Agree....

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
It truly is the people that make this adventure one that we all look forward to every year.

Well the people and the creek to help unwind after a day of riding. There's something magical about that water and relaxing in it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I generally consider whisky to be Scotch, and whiskey to be bourbon. I like my whisky to be of the single malt variety, 12+ years aged, preferably from Islay area, and VERY peaty. And like my whiskey using water from the limestone mines in the upper Hudson Valley of NY. Godspeed. Looking forward to meeting you! >:)
whatever you drink bourbon at my house when we cuddle

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
There's something magical about that water and relaxing in it.
It's the sights and sounds of locals bathing in the creek >:)

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Cool. Added to my calendar. Hope to make it by to say hi this year.

I'm local and ride the gap most weekends. Let me know if you need anything.

41 - 60 of 210 Posts