MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I've went through the site sponsors and searched the forum for Canadian sites that offer aftermarket parts for the MV without any luck. Does anyone have any recommended sites where I can order parts from Canada? I do order from the states and most of the time I get hammered at the border for customs fees.

Cheers and thanks!
KJL

·
Registered
301 Posts
Motocomposites for carbon fiber. Baysideperformance, Italianmotostyles, and bluestreakracing are Canadian sites I order from, they don't list a lot of MV specific stuff but if you ask nicely they might be able to help you:)

I don't know if there is any fact to this but I've noticed you don't get charged duty as often if the parts are shipped from a European store? Like I said, I have no real evidence to back this up, but the two orders I've made from across the pond haven't been charged, everything from the states is everytime....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Motocomposites for carbon fiber. Baysideperformance, Italianmotostyles, and bluestreakracing are Canadian sites I order from, they don't list a lot of MV specific stuff but if you ask nicely they might be able to help you:)

I don't know if there is any fact to this but I've noticed you don't get charged duty as often if the parts are shipped from a European store? Like I said, I have no real evidence to back this up, but the two orders I've made from across the pond haven't been charged, everything from the states is everytime....
Thanks Chwebby! I'll check those sites out for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts