MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered tank decals,tank pad, and a Right Mirror 312R decal. The order was on time then never showed for a week. I called to check on this and it was because the the new F4 was being unvailed so no one was around to process my order No Problemo (that is spanish for NO Problem). So I check back a week later and the dealer says you havent got it yet? I politely say no and in my mind I was hoping we were not going to play I sent game. Turned out the parts guy loaded my new address in the computer but did not take out my old address so they mailed the package to my house in Alaska, Im in Iowa. So the dealer says no problem I will call Matt at MV USA and see if he will drop ship this from his place. So a week later nothing. This past Saturday we head to Chicago for the day and come back to find a delivery notice on the door with nothing check on where they left the package i.e. door,porch,mailbox,neighbor. So I get in and track the package and the Computer says left by the door. So I call Fedex Monday and they put a notice to the driver to look for the package or find what he did with it. The local FEDEX people tell me they are tracking the driver down to find out so info he has 48hrs to look for it. Well its been 48hrs and FEDEX cant seem to find the driver, my package or will even tell me its lost so I can call the dealer and have them do a claim and resend me the package.

Meanwhile my tank is sitting at paint like a paper weight for a month now waiting on the decals. Talk about wanting something and cant have it. The badside to this is that supposedly the decals had to come from Italy. Another dealer just got his Ducati notification they are going on Holiday for a month and he said that MV follows suit without notification. So guess im glad its winter but this blows!!:conveyer:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Would you decide not to ride it just because it doesn't have some stickers?
I must admit that yes... An MV must be in perfect conditions...
Plus stickers are under the coat (not sure about this one... the thing you put after the paint), so, if he has his tank painted, then coated... and when the stickers arrive, recoated, the tank won't have the same finish as the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plus stickers are under the coat (not sure about this one... the thing you put after the paint), so, if he has his tank painted, then coated... and when the stickers arrive, recoated, the tank won't have the same finish as the rest of the bike.

This is what Im waiting to do. I dropped my bike so getting it repainted so I want it as it was new. Just a big hassle to get the dang things in my hands. Plus its winter and snow so Im no rush just want to get it painted and off this guys shelf and in my hands.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
have you tried to get the stickers made up locally? ask for some photo's of what you need on the forum and take them down and your painter (if your not doing it yourself) should know some contacts to get them whipped up

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
+1.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to rephrase this post and say im more pissed at FEDEX and the process to let me know they lost my package. I would also like to say the Dealer I was referring to is in fact TOP NOTCH and I do recommend them for any needs you might have. Its Bellevue Kawasaki in Seattle, Wa. They are so good they are redoing my order and expediting my package to me ASAP. I know sometimes we Rant or VENT on here without thinking to much but I would like to say Thanks to Alvin for such a badass site that quite a few dealers do read this site. And I would say make an honest concisous effort to be at the TOP.

And when I said the dealer called Matt at MV USA its actually a guy named John and man it sounds like he must be the guy who ships to all dealers I would hate his job. But in fact he is the guy who making my dealer shine! Thanks John!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Sounds like an emoto company, full of excuses. If all the customers of FedEx that have had bad service banded together, dont think they'd be around for long. Trouble is 1 customer complaint is treated with contempt, who cares, what the hell!! Had more than my fair share of crap parcel service to last a lifetime!!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea but the good thing is the dealer was able to get me squared away ASAP and have MV drop ship the package back to me. and I would say EMOTO never sends anything out at least I know FEDEX actually came by my house they left their sticky on the door but no package.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Unfortunate set of circumstances and I'd hate to be the guy waiting on the parts for my MV. Been there, done that, lost my patience, blue in the face more times than I can count. But as an ex-FedEx employee (12 years removed but still connected to some of their employees) and long time distribution/logistics employee (16 years), its worth noting that they typically do an extraordinary job given the complexity of their business and relative to companies of their size. As a fellow MV'ist, I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. I'm sure they'd like to make it right but they are dealing with the same employee errors that the rest of the universe is presently. Just remember, they ship millions of packages per year and if they fail 1% of the time,(otherwise stated: get it right 99% of the time), its still thousands of errors. Unfortunately, they rely on their people (call center) to fix these issues to their customer's satisfaction. Employees all over the world, including at FedEx, are doing twice as much work with a third less pay due to the global economy and in the end service declines.

Just be glad its not EMOTO....that's a different story.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I get that but Im thinking I am just having bad luck. I had a UPS package that was supposed to be overnighted (NON-MV) and it has yet to be delivered a week a later and keeps saying out of UPS control we had some snow this week so they didnt deliver haha but FED EX was delivering all over my neighborhood. JUST MY BAD LUCK WEEK.

·
Registered
587 Posts
any luck my friend??? I hate fedex for this same reason, The express driver in my area is a complete toolbag, Drops stuff off at the door,and doesnt even ring the door,or leave the package at the front office they are told to. Plus these morons Broke a cast iron BMW HEAD i sold. HOW IN the hell do you break a HEAD????????

Well these dumb ass's did.

and ups doesnt even accept packages anymore with insurance unless you pay them to pack it. ARG!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts