MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get a photo of the caution warning decal that is on the tank when you bought your bike new. One dealer said they could not order that for me but I want to get a pic of what Im talking about so JDS can see exactly what Im asking for unless someone on here just happens to have one laying around.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dropped my bike a few weeks ago and getting ready to have the tank painted and I had left all the original decals on the bike so I kind of want to put all the decals back on the tank when it gets done.

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
even the one that says "Always wear a helmet" that everyone removes as soon as possible?

Can't help you...didn't come on my replacement tank (warrantied for a paint flaw shortly after delivery...pointed out while still unsold).

I think that is a USA only thing.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I tried taking a photo but it's getting dark here now and the camera indoors isn't great. I'm assuming you mean the small gold coloured decal about 3" (75mm) long by 1" (25mm) deep, positioned in front of the filler cap close to where the airbox fits?

It says :

MV AGUSTA ATTENZIONE WARNING

VERIFRICATE PRIMA DI OGNI PARTENZA LA REGOLAZIONE DELL' AMMORTIZZATORE DI STERZO

BEFORE EVERY START, CHECK THE STEERING DAMPER SETTING

UTILLIZARE SOLO BENZINA VERDE 95 - 98 RON

USE ONLY UNLEADED GASOLINE 95 - 98 RON

PRIMA DELL'USO LEGGEREATTENTEMENTEIL MANUALE DI USO E MANUTENZIONE

BEFORE USING, READ CAREFULLY THE OWNER'S MANUAL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats the one!!! thanks. sounds kind of corny to want on the bike still. To me its just one more thing when people look at the bike and they see everything wrote in Italian. Most seem to comment on "Hey everything is in Italian that is crazy!" but then again it could just be the caliber of people I seem to find myself around!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Second attempt

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts