MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We recently relocated and had to get rid of my Brutale. I have since been able to get a Ducati Streetfighter (fits me better). I had a luggage locker tail bag and wish I hadn't sold it because I think it might fit the streetfighter. So, now I figure I'll buy the same bag since I know it worked for me. Can someone do me a huge favor and post pics here of the dimensions of the rear seat? Perhaps take a pic of the length and width showing the tape measure. Or if it's easier if someone could just even post the dimensions alone it would be great. Thanks as always to everyone on here for their help.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Sorry, I've got mine in cold weather storage in my dads building.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Probably different, but the 1090 rear seat is 10.5" wide x 10" long.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably different, but the 1090 rear seat is 10.5" wide x 10" long.
Should be pretty close though. It always looked like that seat was a tad bit bigger. Thanks a lot for the info. Maybe someone with a 910 or 1078 will chime in with the size as well.

·
Registered
656 Posts
my '09 1078 rear seat is 12" end to end at the longest point and 11" side to side at the widest point.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my '09 1078 rear seat is 12" end to end at the longest point and 11" side to side at the widest point.
Great! Thanks for the info. That's just about the same size as the seat on my streetfighter. now if I can just get a reply from the people/person at luggage-locker....

Beautiful bike btw ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts