MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Just bought a Brutale 1078rr. Can I fit a center exaust or a dual sides exausts on this bike? I mean one exaust from each side or a center one ?

Cheers

Vic
:mouthwate

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great choice of bike mate lets see some pics, No idea about your exhaust query though.:)

·
Administrator
20,056 Posts
Hi! Just bought a Brutale 1078rr. Nice Bike

Can I fit a center exhaust or a dual sides exhausts on this bike? I mean one exhaust from each side or a center one ?

:wtf: :confused: :flat:
Really?

·
Registered
465 Posts
This a a troll post, right?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
You can, but the only people who will like it are F4 riders. Men of taste (Brutale owners) will throw stones at you.

·
Administrator
20,056 Posts
This a a troll post, right?
Possibly....only the one post.

So Vicbrutale....welcome to the family/forum. Not sure what your idea is for the exhaust. Not sure I would like it, but everyone has their own style and it is your bike.

Maybe photoshop your ideas. As already stated, enough money and a good fabricator and anything is possible.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hmmm...it's an interesting question regardless of it's unpalletable nature. From stock you could probably seperate the two mufflers, keep the upper at it's original mount, run a custom pipe up and across to meet the other pipe with a custom mount similar to the stock side. Otherwise the swingarm opposes any form pipe symmetry lower down.

I'm not sure how far along a brute an F4 muffler would match to bring it up under the tail, but it would just look...wrong

1 - 9 of 9 Posts