MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 2008 910r in black/white. I am also looking at a 2006 910s thats red. I love the red color but want the 910r. Can I change the color of the tank? (get a new one)...and how about how much would it cost?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Can I change the color of the tank? (get a new one)...and how about how much would it cost?
Get it painted. Much cheaper.

What about the frame and tail? Would you paint those to or leave them?

I am heavily skilled in the art of MS Paint so i could perform a mock-up if you like....

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
You buy all the pieces in the colors you desire, then sell yours to recoup most of the cost.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, i get it...have her painted...Serious, Im not sure what I want painted yet... Im gonna see it on Saturday, but for sure the gas tank I want red or black and the front wheel fender the same. Im open to ideas!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
lol, i get it...have her painted...Serious, Im not sure what I want painted yet... Im gonna see it on Saturday, but for sure the gas tank I want red or black and the front wheel fender the same. Im open to ideas!
I meant in 'reality world' get it painted. A number of guys on here have done that. I've done it to one of my previous bikes. Costs peanuts and you can do whatever you want with the design.

Regarding my MS Paint comment, i meant i can do some mock-ups to give you a good idea of what a design will look like. My stuff turns out looking much better than the photoshop pics. A few of the Ozzie members will vouch for my efforts :yo:

·
Registered
115 Posts
gete, The best way I've seen is folks actually trading each other for a complete factory color change.

MikeC

·
Registered
136 Posts
Oi. A 910R in black and white is the best looking Brute there is.

Imho off course :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Get it painted. Much cheaper.

What about the frame and tail? Would you paint those to or leave them?

I am heavily skilled in the art of MS Paint so i could perform a mock-up if you like....
Lol...here we go...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Groper, Alkatrax has nothing on you, you da man , you da man!!!!
you must also be an ornathologist the way you have so acurately portrayed those seagulls.

James

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Not sure the seagulls are to scale, otherwise, a good draft for consideration? Will be curious to see what the people think (ignore the haters man, I think it is art)

·
Registered
324 Posts
The bluing on the exhaust is a nice touch - is that a chrome header? Shaweeet! :mouthwate

that one bird looks like the rare antartic albatross - look at the plumage :)

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
That's some serious artistic talent!!
Although the rear wheel looks like its suffering from a bit of heavy curb rash.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts