MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, se Paypal mi rimborserà l’intera cifra nel caso non dovessi mandarmi il motore allora va bene il pagamento con Paypal.

Informati quanto costerebbe inviarmi il motore con un tuo corriere così capiremo se costa meno il mio o il tuo.

Si, i feedback sono tutti positivi, però prima di pagare devo essere sicuro di avere una garanzia!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Ok, if Paypal I will refund the entire amount if you do not then send me the engine is fine to pay by Paypal.

Informed as the cost to send an engine with your carrier so understand if it costs less than my or your.

Yes, the feedback is all positive, but I have to pay before you make sure you have a warranty!

http://www.google.com/language_tools

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Jeff. I need something a little more clear than that.

I still don't know what this guy wants to do.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Si, i feedback sono tutti positivi, però prima di pagare devo essere sicuro di avere una garanzia!!

It's not that difficult, but the translation put you on the wrong foot. The guy says Yes, the feedback is positive, but before paying I want the warranty.

Ok, se Paypal mi rimborserà l’intera cifra nel caso non dovessi mandarmi il motore allora va bene il pagamento con Paypal.
Ok, as Paypal refunds me if I do not receive the engine then it's allright to pay with Paypal.

·
Registered
499 Posts
i prefer babelfish over the google one:

Ok, if Paypal will reimburse me the entire figure in the event did not have to send the motor to me then goes well the payment with Paypal. Informed how much it would cost to send the motor to me with a your courier thus we will understand if mine costs less or yours. , The feedbacks are all positive ones, but before paying I must be sure to have a guarantee!

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

the translation of the last line makes a big difference--comparing babelfish to google. google would lead you to believe he WANTS YOU to have a warranty whereas babefish translates it as HE WANTS a guarantee.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
i prefer babelfish over the google one:
I prefer to understand a language (I was never taught Italian). I don't use spelling check either. I believe it makes your mind go numb. :stickpoke

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your offer Pier!

He wants the engine, he is now trying to find inexpensive shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts