MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems i need to bleed my clutch line so i would appreciate some experties opinion to how to go about and what tools etc... thanks god bless!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Check the articles section, I'm not sure, but the workshop manual might tell you how. If not, I appologize, I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
If you have a Miti-Vac hand pump kit you can draw fluid (along with any and all air bubbles) through the system and out the bleed screw very quickly and easily. The best DIY way to bleed hydraulics by far. You can buy this tool at most auto parts stores. I use it to bleed or flush new fluid in car brakes quick and painlessly by myself. Bike hydraulics are a few minutes work and you're done.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I bought a Miti-Vac from Sears last weekend and did my fluid....the fluid looked like chocolate milk:)

First, I took a turkey baster and sucked out the old fluid, replaced with new fluid. The bleeder is located on the left side by the shift lever...connect the hose, take an open wrench to the top nut not the bottom (bottom nut loosens the bango nut). Create vacum by pumping the tool to about 20psi, open the nut and suck fluid through. Keep doing this until the fluid is clear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts