MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K.
getting bored waiting for my E-moto purchase to show up so I thought maybe a camera thread might work as we all like to take picts of our bikes and other toys.

So, what do you folks have for camera gear?

I have a variety of very small digital cameras for carrying around like a Canon digital elph SD550 and Nikon CP 4500 (macro king)

For better work I use a Nikon D70 with lenses ranging from a Tokina 12-24 wide angle, 50mm prime and a great Nikon 70-200 VR zoom.

Lets see your camera gear!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I used to have a Canon T70 SLR, :) but they appear to be dinosaurs these days, :bawling: so I bought a Nikon Coolpix 7900. It's small (fits under the seat of my F4), light and the battery life is reasonable. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Canon 20D with a 50mm prime, 17-40L and 70-200 2.8IS. And LOTS of memory. Havent shot the bike yet, maybe the next trackday....

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
christ, i hate getting into a pissing contest with this group! some of you have WAY too much money to play with.

ok, you can never have too much. and i know it's not all roses, but i'd sure like to have your problem.

here's all the camera i can afford after paying for all this motorcycle stuff

you have to hold still for a bit while i make the picture....a bit of a drawback

alex

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nikon D70 with progrip and 28-70mm lens. Also, I have a Canon sd230 to carry when I ride. Looking to upgrade to the Canon sd450 or sd700.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts