MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a B4 1078rr & noticed that the B4 1090rr has the same power as the thunderball kitted 1090r. Are the cams on the 90rr different to the 90r & 78rr?... is there a link to somewhere with cam lifts & timings? I would be interested to know for the 312 1078 too.... are these the same as the 1090rr??? & if at all possible where would you think would be the best place to buy a set of seats to convert to the 30mm titanium valves, the valves n cams. I will gas-flow the head once we've done the machine work. Nobody seems to have anything more technical than a workshop manual. Secondly; anyone have experience with the Poggipolini titanium rods. I've not approached them yet.....

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Welcome aboard.
You will find it very difficult to get factual reliable information. There are significant differences between 1090rr as you go from year to year as well.
What are you looking to achieve? More top end?

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
look at parts manuals, you will see paralells in partnr's for valves and cams between types, but also serious diffrences.

same outlet but different inlet cams i.e.

I think a 1090rr or 1090r with thunderball kit should be the same as complete head with valves and cam are replaced to F4 spec. so a lot pekier and less low grunt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts