MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
You know if I had the money I would not be able to leave a supercar alone. It would have to get the Andrew treatment.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Gold andrew. Gold. love your work man!

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Macari has a 916 Senna, a D16RR and an MV CC too, not just cars....but he has a lot of cars, great classics.....250 California, 4 F40s, 2 Miuras blah blah blah....

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andrew, don't you think the Pagani looks like it was designed by 3 or 4 people as different cars and then slapped together at the last minute?

...sorry but to me they are ugly :)

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Some of the aspects of it I like. I do agree that it is by far not the best looking out there. I am just a sucker for the rare and exotic.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is part of what I'm talking about.

Interior looks like over-blinged RR or Captain's room of the Queen Mary..........no taste whatsoever. This is not the interior of a supercar in my opinion :drummer:

The Ferrari F40 (by comparison doesn't even have interior doorhandles (it has a cord strung into the latch)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
Agree with the interior. Looks like one person was doing part in electronics and one was doing classic wood. Does not look good together.

·
Super Moderator
21,468 Posts
My '57 MG A had those door cords...but it was no super car!

(I wish I still had it, though)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
My '57 MG A had those door cords...but it was no super car!

(I wish I still had it, though)
I learned how to drive a straight shift when I was 13 on a non-synchromesh '57 MGA. The guy that taught me also taught me how to drink and chase women at about the same age. I wasn't much of a drinker, but I did OK with the chasing women thing. :)

·
Registered
7,701 Posts

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,468 Posts
That carbon weave is very cool. At the seams, the designed is matched and carried through.

·
Super Moderator
21,468 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts