MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Southern california has it extremely nice! went through LA today and it was a staggering 78+ degrees! Of course once I get to the bay area, rain!! First thing! It's pouring up here!!!!! And here I thought I could get some riding done this week :cussing:
 

·
MV Cellist
Joined
·
4,593 Posts
admin said:
Southern california has it extremely nice! went through LA today and it was a staggering 78+ degrees! Of course once I get to the bay area, rain!! First thing! It's pouring up here!!!!! And here I thought I could get some riding done this week :cussing:
it sure was a warm and humid day... too bad for the Malibu ride, there is rain forecasted for tomorrow afternoon, I hope they can get a nice ride in before the rain hits.

What were you doing down this way? working?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
I thought I was the only one allowed to talk on this subject. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spent 10 hours driving from san diego back up to northern california..

LA traffic, have to love it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
admin said:
I spent 10 hours driving from san diego back up to northern california..

LA traffic, have to love it.
You can borrow my helicopter if you like! :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,920 Posts
Right now, Phoenix weather is great too--Went on a ride this morning, about 75F, planning another this evening when I get off work.

But I'm dreading the summer :mad:

Anyone know what temp a Brutale runs when it's 120F outside?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,473 Posts
pigiolino - let's trade homes!

i LOVE italy. my wife loves it too. we could spend months in tuscany! so beautiful and so much to see!

i hope you can make your dream of riding in the USA come true. it is my dream to ride an MV F4 in italy.

alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Italy is beautiful. I went all over Italy some years ago! Rain stinks. I think there is clearing tomorrow to do some riding!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,434 Posts
john said:
I thought I was the only one allowed to talk on this subject. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And that would be because you are wet and miserable weather champion John!!! We trust your wet weather guidance and experience onthis forum!! :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
agusta01 said:
And that would be because you are wet and miserable weather champion John!!! We trust your wet weather guidance and experience onthis forum!! :laughing:

If that's my only claim to fame mate, I accept it gladly. Too pissing wet to go out on the MV again today :cross:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
pigiolino said:
Very good weather today in Italy.
My gladio out the box,but battery was down!!! :cool:
Italy is ALWAYS nice.


Not too bad here in Florida either. 75 degrees, not a cloud and no humidity. I just came back from a ride and it was awesome. MV's really like to breathe that dry cool air...maybe it's just me, but it seemed to run a lot smoother today.

I miss California, though. I lived there until 1999.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top