MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Southern california has it extremely nice! went through LA today and it was a staggering 78+ degrees! Of course once I get to the bay area, rain!! First thing! It's pouring up here!!!!! And here I thought I could get some riding done this week :cussing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
admin said:
Southern california has it extremely nice! went through LA today and it was a staggering 78+ degrees! Of course once I get to the bay area, rain!! First thing! It's pouring up here!!!!! And here I thought I could get some riding done this week :cussing:
it sure was a warm and humid day... too bad for the Malibu ride, there is rain forecasted for tomorrow afternoon, I hope they can get a nice ride in before the rain hits.

What were you doing down this way? working?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I thought I was the only one allowed to talk on this subject. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spent 10 hours driving from san diego back up to northern california..

LA traffic, have to love it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
admin said:
I spent 10 hours driving from san diego back up to northern california..

LA traffic, have to love it.
You can borrow my helicopter if you like! :laughing:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Right now, Phoenix weather is great too--Went on a ride this morning, about 75F, planning another this evening when I get off work.

But I'm dreading the summer :mad:

Anyone know what temp a Brutale runs when it's 120F outside?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
pigiolino - let's trade homes!

i LOVE italy. my wife loves it too. we could spend months in tuscany! so beautiful and so much to see!

i hope you can make your dream of riding in the USA come true. it is my dream to ride an MV F4 in italy.

alex

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Italy is beautiful. I went all over Italy some years ago! Rain stinks. I think there is clearing tomorrow to do some riding!

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Yes, what a great place Italy is, my orchestra was there several times in the past 20 years, one of our former music director was Italian, Carlo Maria Giulini, who past away just recently.

My dream is also to ride my MV Senna in Italy one day...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
john said:
I thought I was the only one allowed to talk on this subject. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And that would be because you are wet and miserable weather champion John!!! We trust your wet weather guidance and experience onthis forum!! :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
agusta01 said:
And that would be because you are wet and miserable weather champion John!!! We trust your wet weather guidance and experience onthis forum!! :laughing:

If that's my only claim to fame mate, I accept it gladly. Too pissing wet to go out on the MV again today :cross:

·
Registered
202 Posts
pigiolino said:
Very good weather today in Italy.
My gladio out the box,but battery was down!!! :cool:
Italy is ALWAYS nice.

Not too bad here in Florida either. 75 degrees, not a cloud and no humidity. I just came back from a ride and it was awesome. MV's really like to breathe that dry cool air...maybe it's just me, but it seemed to run a lot smoother today.

I miss California, though. I lived there until 1999.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts