MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start a thread about California Speedway. It looks like a number of people here are going to be attending the fasttrack riders event in Fontana.

I'll try to be there on the 14th. Punisher? R^C? Ross steer? Archille?

How about the people from the last event :stickpoke

Griff, Alex, Laurence, Ben?

Should be a great group of guys (and gals)

I think we were there around 8ish last time. You don't need to signup for anything to hang out. Come whenever, leave whenever!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
R^C said:
I'll be there on the 14th with Fast Track Riders and on the 16th with Proitalia.
i register on 15th but im in waitting list on 14th. they will call me when they have open spot on 14th other then that i'll be there on 15th.

i really want to be there on 16th as well but i don't if my body let me
since 15th is going to be my 1st time at track

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Steve,

The key is in morning stretching before you ride, especially your wrists and arms. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, sprinkle with bottles of Gatorade. Gatorade alone will dehydrate you. Start drinking the night before if possible and continue to drink generously into the night if you going to ride the next day. Try to have a good night rest between the riding days. If you have problem with the frequency of restroom visit put a little bit of rock/sea salt into your bottle of water.

See you out there!!! :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'll try to make it each day. No promises though. Anybody wanna meet up around beverly hills area for coffee and start from here?.. to get a few MV's rolling together?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'll chime in for thecraw-r1f4 since I think he's still in Thailand. BTW, He's OK . . . word is that the coup did not affect any of the go-go clubs :naughty: Payman will be there 10/14 in Level 1 with some of our R1 gang. He asked me to join him, but it's WSMC weekend so I'll be at Willow. I need the practice :moped: Hopefully I'll catch some of you guys next time.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Nevermore said:
I'll chime in for thecraw-r1f4 since I think he's still in Thailand. BTW, He's OK . . . word is that the coup did not affect any of the go-go clubs :naughty: Payman will be there 10/14 in Level 1 with some of our R1 gang. He asked me to join him, but it's WSMC weekend so I'll be at Willow. I need the practice :moped: Hopefully I'll catch some of you guys next time.
level 1? u sure?
doesn't payman rip around that place, like 36's?

·
Registered
339 Posts
altoon said:
level 1? u sure?
doesn't payman rip around that place, like 36's?
Yep, he's in the fast group, I guess I was trying to give him a hard time without him even being here to defend himself :loser: Unfortunately, he and I both know it's easy to go a little too fast at Fontana, ouch :baddeal: You guys be safe out there and have fun.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
^^^^ hahaha.

you totally had me. i was like "what???!!! payman riding in level 1???"

i hope to follow him, and vince, and david around for a bit. well, for as long as i can hang on, which will probably be like 20ft. at least there will be three of you guys going around, so someone will be blasting past me every 20 secs or so. hahah

btw, i hate fontana. for some reason, that layout freaks me out. and with a 1k motor, i'll be taking it easy and trying to stay the hell out of the way.

alex

·
Registered
339 Posts
Alex, I guess you didn't make Laguna Seca, too bad. I really like Fontana and believe it or not, can't wait to get back (Just not to the medical facility this time). The AMA layout is a lot of fun and the liter bike will get a great drive onto the high bank . . just don't forget the stupid chicane coming up. Remember, I've seen you ride (for hours on end, ha ha) You'll do just fine in Level 3. Make sure to get some great pics and hopefully Payman will have his video cameras working.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
thanks for the pointers
actually, i've done the ama layout - once. well, it was only a 1/2 day really. the guy i shared a ride to the track with had a get-off and i had to pack up early since he got sent to the hospital.

but i'm looking forward to having my ass handed to be by all the fast guys! hahaha. too bad you won't be there, you could have given a little payback to me for willow...

alex

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
1. alex - 10/15 & 16 - group 3 - MV F4
2. david - 10/15 & 16 - group 3 - ZX10
3. vince - 10/15 & 16 - group 3 - 999RS
4. payman - 10/14 - group 3 - R1
5. ross steer - 10/14 - group 1 - MV F4
6. punisher203 - 10/15 - group 1 - MV F4
7. R^C - 10/15 - group 1 (?) - MV F4

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
1. alex - 10/15 & 16 - group 3 - MV F4
2. david - 10/15 & 16 - group 3 - ZX10/999R/(Mille Factory)
3. vince - 10/15 & 16 - group 3 - 999RS/999S/996SPS
4. payman - 10/14 - group 3 - R1
5. ross steer - 10/14 - group 1 - MV F4
6. punisher203 - 10/15 - group 1 - MV F4
7. R^C - 10/15 - group 1 (?) - MV F4

:yo:...Voila'! :D

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
david, can you remove the HTML quote brackets on that post. other people can't edit it because it's a quote of a quote...

thanks,
alex

i'm going to have to memeorize your leathers. i won't be able to keep track of all the bikes your riding.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts