MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'm freaking out. :ahhh:

Los Angeles is starting to drain my sanity and the weather is too damned good to let the weekend pass without riding. The sides of my tires are getting pretty thin, so I figure some Super Slab riding will get me the most $$$ out of the tires before I bin 'em.

I'm seriously considering strapping on my backpack, jumpin' on the Brute and getting the frick outta Dodge.

But where do I go? North to San Luis Obispo and Paso Robles? Do I go south towards San Diego, orr do I go East to Palm Springs and Joshua Tree?

What do you guys think?

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
What???? Rain in California??? But it NEVER rains in Southern California....you have "Perfect" weather.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
I'm in northern california. IT's also el nino..

You're right though, hardly rained the last few years hence the drought. Good to see some water fill the lakes ..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The weather report brings good news. According to the most up-to-date info on my telephone, Palm Springs is going to be 70 and sunny throughout the weekend and well into next week.

Looks like there's some super slabbing in my future ... I hope my headlight doesn't fall out. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts