MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I have here the calendar 2008 proof in my hands and will be saying the go-ahead for the initial batch in just a second. I just wanted to give a slight preview of it. It measures 12" wide and 16" tall when opened. 12" x 8" when folded of course.

Once I get the final cost I'll be able to let everyone know the pricing.

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,129 Posts
The teaser photo looks very nice. :)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Can you pm us and tell us if any of own own photos made the cut?
Though, I'll still buy one either way, just curious. I see Sfarson, sgcullen, and twoeleven.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
looks good! i'm guessing i didn't make the cut.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Good work here.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
There are a LOT of photos in the gallery that are well worthy of being in the calendar. Unfortunately I could not fit them all unless you wanted to look at thumbnails :)

I focused more on what MVAgusta.net meant, not just pretty photos. I tried to gather photos from all corners of the world. Each month is sort of themed in a certain region that is represented on this forum.

It was very enjoyable to put it together. I learned a LOT with the process, software, and the setup to be printed correctly. The next time will always be smoother! Who knows, maybe we can see another calendar (desk one?) or something of that nature.

Let this not be a competition of who made it or not, let this be a celebration of where we have come! :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Seems to be great !

Good Job Alvin. How many hours ?

I'll buy 2 or 3.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts