MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weekend started with a dinner in Melbourne (pics to come) Sunday onto Calder Park (first visit for everyone) track is essentially for cars however we all had a good time :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yep, great day. Interesting track, fast in parts, some Mickey Mouse chicanes in others, and a deceptively sized hump where you get the front wheel airborne.

I'm looking forward to sighting the photos taken by the professional photographer, soon as I get some I will post.

·
Registered
507 Posts
What a day! My first track day was awsome. Would really like to thank the guy's for helping with the bike setup. JSM hope all is well with your bike, havent had a chance to have a proper look at mine yet though.
And dinner was great too, to be able to put faces to the names is good, now it wont feel like im talking to the screen. HA HA :yo: :D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
the dinner was at an Italian pizza shop in Thornbury. Not bad pasta by the way. Basically a pleasant night discussing bikes and other odds and ends with Julian raving about the Ago biography, fifteen times. he finished up with a prize for one of those attending, bag of MV goodies, but to win the prize Josie had to first answer a question from the book.

After a short story setting up the question julian asked, "who was Ago's housekeeper ?" By the way, at this stage he hadn't mentioned the house keepers name. "Was she Sophia, Bella, Maria or Myrtle ?"

Josie guessed correctly and won the bag of goodies. To find the answer you'll have to read the book.

Some photos from the dinner.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts