MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Caberg helmet with the integrated sun shield? Just curious how good it works if anyone has some feedback on it.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
My wife has a caberg but i don't think it has the sun shield, whats the model number?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, I have.
The sun shield works perfectly (Caberg Justissimo, good but noisy). I needed it today here in México. Just move the slider. No trouble at all.
Greetings to all my northern friends :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :later:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a caberg and for a time thought it was great. THe sun shield is a really good idea and as I wear glasses the flip front is also good. Problems. Bit heavy, bit big and the mechanism for opening the flip front is very close to your chin.

I have recently bought another Arai and put up with the glasses and shield.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rechtsträger said:
Yes, I have.
The sun shield works perfectly (Caberg Justissimo, good but noisy). I needed it today here in México. Just move the slider. No trouble at all.
Greetings to all my northern friends :freezing: :freezing: :freezing: :later:
Yeah, I had a similar helmet for my snowmobile, it worked great, but I wanted to know how the caberg justissimo worked. Is the vision pretty good through the sun shield and visor? Does it cover most of your eyes, like sunglasses would? thanks for the info!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes, it covers your eyes completely. Now distortion or degradation looking through visor and sunshield. For me there are three layers, because I wear glasses. I´m wearing normally a balaclava (our how it is called) and from outside you can´t see any skin ... :devilsmok everything black.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Caberg Solo Full Face

:smoking: I love this helmet. Now I'm never caught riding home with my visor up when I get home in the dark. It's a little loud, but I don't think it's louder than my old Scorpion EXO and I wear earplugs anyways. It seems to expose a little more of the back of my neck too, and I think it's only DOT but not SNELL.

Anyways, the internal sun visor flips up from a lever on the left side, and again, I love it. Bought it at www.helmetharbor.com

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts