MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be headed out to Fontana today to watch our guys (Luca & Matt) for qualifying.

I will have my video camera with me and I hope to get some good shots of those guys hammering the race bikes hard around the track.

I should be there after 12:30. PM me if you want to try to meet up.

Alex

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
altoon said:
I'll be headed out to Fontana today to watch our guys (Luca & Matt) for qualifying.

I will have my video camera with me and I hope to get some good shots of those guys hammering the race bikes hard around the track.

I should be there after 12:30. PM me if you want to try to meet up.

Alex
See our other thread about meeting up in the events section (I think). WIll you be there for the whole weekend?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm in Ontario at the hotel now. I'll be at the track early tomorrow.

Looks like my friends who are trying to qualify are looking good so far. Awesome. Mike Shreve (#317) has never been to the track and he's already 29th out of 48 on his bone stock engined R6. He should only get faster. Tom Savoca (#751) is 50 years old and he looks like he's going to be in the show too. But I shouldn't jinx it.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Nice! Him and Ivan Garza (298) have the same paint job so they'll be easy to spot. I believe that color scheme has something to do with Mescal Beneva, which is a company that sponsors Ivan. How cool is it to be sponsored by a company that makes mescal? Heh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts