MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
I believe you Pier, is just that Gerard Perregaux company is been doing special edition watches for a while with Ferrari and other exotics.

·
Registered
796 Posts
girard perregaux used to make watches for ferrari,and some of them would cost as much as the real thing(think 200 000 dolars),now ferrari signed a deal with panerai,a highly overated brand in my view,but who enjoys a strong folowing and have nice designs to them. it s just their laureato model,probably in titanium,with the mv logo on it.if anyone who reads this buys the cc,keep the watch even if you'll sell the bike eventually.these kinds of special items go for very large sums of money in auctions(antiquorum ,christie's,not ebay)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
allias86 said:
girard perregaux used to make watches for ferrari,and some of them would cost as much as the real thing(think 200 000 dolars),now ferrari signed a deal with panerai,a highly overated brand in my view,but who enjoys a strong folowing and have nice designs to them. it s just their laureato model,probably in titanium,with the mv logo on it.if anyone who reads this buys the cc,keep the watch even if you'll sell the bike eventually.these kinds of special items go for very large sums of money in auctions(antiquorum ,christie's,not ebay)
Yes,
This watch is on F4 C.C. kit.
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts