MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i am planning to buy a f4750 evo 3 as my first mv augusta. i own a ducati 1098s. any advice, any problems and are they a great bike?
Thank you, Kevin. Please reply back...

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hi Kevin, of course they are a great bike and the Evo versions of the F4 750 are better than the earlier ones IMO (I used to own a Evo III myself) but (and I hope I don't alienate too many of our members by saying this) the 1000 cc varients are better for road use. If you could stretch your budget I'd go for the larger capacity bike especially as you've had a 1098 Duke, I would guess you will find the 750 buzzy and peaky after the torque of the V twin. I hope that helps and doesn't confuse you further, I'm sure other members here will enlighten you with their thoughts shortly.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
true John

but I still prefer the handling of the EV03 750 to the 312R

there is another thread on 750 advice just now its worth scrowling through and also worth searching for older threads

what ever you decide kevin, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Welcome
Where you from?
Where did you find the extra U in Agusta? :jsm:

Yes, it's a great bike, if you can't keep up, your mate is going way too fast.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I agree wiuth John. The handling is wonderful but it is a little gutt less. The bottom end is nonexistent, it's a top end machine. It was a little annoying to go from my Duc to the MV. Sell off some old baseball cards and buy a 1000.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I just bought an early F4, and I luv it. I own a Ducati also and because the F4`s peaky engine is so much different it makes it truly enjoyable to ride!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts