MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw this Brutale shirt at Moto Forza while I was in the San Diego area last week. I found it odd that there were pockets on the back. Can one of you Brutale riders explain?

:popcorn:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
That shirt is from the MV Agusta Merchandise Catalogue of 2005 or so.
It was available in Red-Grey Ago, Black-White F4-1000 and Brutale.
All that stuff was made by Hydrogen.
I have the Ago version and think the pockets are pretty handy for my cigarettes or other little stuff.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
There to support the Brutale passengers package when riding with chaps, and only chaps, as Brutie pillions often do :stickpoke

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
There to support the Brutale passengers package when riding with chaps, and only chaps, as Brutie pillions often do :stickpoke
C-......

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
:confused: because I missed the apostrophe in passenger's? :(
No Ian......all F4 riders are graded on a curve because of their handicap.....yours just wasn't your best work. John, on the other hand....brought his game. :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
I bought the AGO version many years ago, and only realised when it arrived, that it had pockets!

Luckily, my other half was able to remove them (they are only stitched in place).

I mean, I didn't want people to think that I had a Brutalina!!!:stickpoke:jsm:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
:brutale:
Luckily, my other half was able to remove them (they are only stitched in place).

I mean, I didn't want people to think that I had a Brutalina!!!:stickpoke:jsm:
Sounds painful Stephen..., but I believe you can get cream for it at the chemist:)

Hope it heals soon.

·
Registered
909 Posts
:brutale:

Sounds painful Stephen..., but I believe you can get cream for it at the chemist:)

Hope it heals soon.
Reminds me of the guy who went to the doctor with a strawberry growing out of his ear............................................................

The Doc gave him some cream for it, also!!!!!!!!!:drummer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts