MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would drop in and say hello. My first love is my custom Busa, however Im looking to add an MV to my collection in the near future (next 6 months).

Just wondering if Im a little big for a MV 1000F4. Im 5'11", 210 Lbs, and in pretty good shape. I have been browsing this forum for a while now, and love reading about all the MV's...quite a history behind the name. Anyhow Im just hear to listen and learn, and maybe sometime in the not to distant future, I may just join the ranks of becoming an elite MV owner.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
ValiumBusa said:
Just thought I would drop in and say hello. My first love is my custom Busa, however Im looking to add an MV to my collection in the near future (next 6 months).

Just wondering if Im a little big for a MV 1000F4. Im 5'11", 210 Lbs, and in pretty good shape. I have been browsing this forum for a while now, and love reading about all the MV's...quite a history behind the name. Anyhow Im just hear to listen and learn, and maybe sometime in the not to distant future, I may just join the ranks of becoming an elite MV owner.
Welcome. I don't think you're too big for an MV. If you see my thread, I felt I was too short 5'5". Oh, I'm also 210lbs. :popcorn:

This is a good time to get an MV F4S since they're going for $20,000 ($1,700) because the F4R is arriving.

Also, the MV isn't a common bike but I think most owners here fall under the stuffy "it's a collectors item" type of bike. Most of us here are really into the precise handling of the bike an love it for the looks and aren't the "Starbucks Stereotype." ;)

If your dealer allows demo rides, definitely take one! You'll be hooked. I just picked up my 3rd MV (but first 1000cc) on Tuesday and without a doubt, it's the BEST handling bike I've ever had. :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm 6'5'' 110kgs and I'm too big for anything but I love the MV and people don't say I look too big for it as they did with the GSXR 600!!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome Valiumbusa. Busa's are quick :smoking: but MV's are quick and nimble too I don't think you would have any regrets if you get one. :koolaid:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Although I'm a scant 160...I have the limbs of somebody around 6'4"....and I'm on a Brutale (smaller cockpit) and I fit fine...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts