MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I bought a spider stand off the web for a quarter of the price of a bursig, and it came with wheels. I have it for a year now with zero issues. Now bearing in mind that it's probably built in China, the quality won't be as good as the bursig, but for a quarter of the price I can live with that. My bike is on the stand whenever I'm not riding it.

·
Premium Member
13,695 Posts
I bought one from Alex at Gutsy Performance (forum sponsor). Quite a bit less then the Bursig as I recall. Great stand, should have bought the wheels.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I bought a spider stand off the web for a quarter of the price of a bursig, and it came with wheels. I have it for a year now with zero issues. Now bearing in mind that it's probably built in China, the quality won't be as good as the bursig, but for a quarter of the price I can live with that. My bike is on the stand whenever I'm not riding it.
Would you mind the sharing the link to the stand you bought?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
The Spider I have seen at the track with a few guys using them, a bit down on quality compared to the Bursig, but well worth it I recon, very similar to the stand GP Racing used to sell.
The Constand I would avoid like the plaque, they might have changed a bit towards quality, but some members on the forum have tried them and the bolts are like cheese.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Would you mind the sharing the link to the stand you bought?

Thanks!

I dont mind at all but it's in Australia, so probably not usefull for you as it was on an online classifieds site called "Gum tree" (www.gumtree.com.au), do a search for bursig stands and it will pop up.

I paid about $100 Australian dollars more (as we usually do in Australia), so your one on ebay sounds about right for the U.S market.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I bought one from Alex at Gutsy Performance (forum sponsor). Quite a bit less then the Bursig as I recall. Great stand, should have bought the wheels.
I wanted to pick up one of those MotoMFG ones but they decided they didnt want to make them anymore... :(

I looked at the spider stands and they would save some money, the primary reason I went with the Bursig was turnaround, support of there was an issue and most reviews said the Spider ones came "some assembly required" while the Bursig was good to go.

As long as its quality these stand are a must. I was really bummed to find out there wasnt going to be a way to do the same on the Guzzi. I use this stand as my primary on the MV now and my FG stand is hanging in the garage collecting dust

1 - 13 of 13 Posts