MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2006 BRUTALE 750S, LAVERDA 1973 3C DRUMBRAKE,"74 LAVERDA 3C,"73 Laverda 750 GTF,"86 Laverda RGA JOTA
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, another member said these stands are very good,but i m trying to find where to buy them, don"t mind direct from Germany but there seems a lack of info on the web.

Thanks Shaun (UK)

·
Registered
2006 BRUTALE 750S, LAVERDA 1973 3C DRUMBRAKE,"74 LAVERDA 3C,"73 Laverda 750 GTF,"86 Laverda RGA JOTA
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sadly ,Cost prohibitive from anything from USA with import charges.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oddly I can t find 2006 750centre lift. but this Constands says 2001-2005 will this fit m 06?

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
F4 or Brutale?

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
It should fit. There were no major changes between those years.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Many thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi well pleased with my Constands lift. Just be careful if you do not have a smooth floor to turn the bike/lift on.
The adjustments are good for getting the bike in a level position.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Granted its twice the price of what you have linked to, but can thoroughly recommend abba skylift.
UK manuafacturer and distributer too so less of a hit (and a wait) for delivery.
You can get fittings for other bikes for less than £20 each (Got fittings so can use for my cbr too).
Bit more versatile with positions too - can lift it level, or front up or rear up.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

P.S. I dont work for abba or have any affiliation with them - just think its a neat bit of kit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
They do look substantial and in UK and states my model, ,also importing now does involve extra charges so the price difference will be less.Thanks all.

But if anyone finds a link to buy a Bursig stand I"d be interested before I make my mind up.!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Granted its twice the price of what you have linked to, but can thoroughly recommend abba skylift.
UK manuafacturer and distributer too so less of a hit (and a wait) for delivery.
You can get fittings for other bikes for less than £20 each (Got fittings so can use for my cbr too).
Bit more versatile with positions too - can lift it level, or front up or rear up.
View attachment 489324

View attachment 489325

P.S. I dont work for abba or have any affiliation with them - just think its a neat bit of kit.
Wow that's really cool I've never seen such a thing! I'm impressed it can be tilted forward and backwards while still maintaining balance. I'm a sucker for tools why did you have to show me this...I'm going to have to go buy one now lol

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
328 Posts
It's not really a case of being able to tilt it back and forth whilst it's in the air.
To tilt forward it just pivots with the weight of the bike as you lift.
For lifting level or front in the air you strap the back wheel down (either to a static part for wheel up, or part that moves up with the lift for level).

So changing between the two has a little bit of faff involved. Down, add strap, back up again.

They have videos on their website that shows what I mean.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
It's not really a case of being able to tilt it back and forth whilst it's in the air.
To tilt forward it just pivots with the weight of the bike as you lift.
For lifting level or front in the air you strap the back wheel down (either to a static part for wheel up, or part that moves up with the lift for level).

So changing between the two has a little bit of faff involved. Down, add strap, back up again.

They have videos on their website that shows what I mean.
I see what you mean looks cool! Very handy.

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
The Abba is a handy one for extensive shop use. It’s not ideal for daily use, too much to setup. That’s why many like the Bursig, it’s a game changer with ease of use. I know my bikelife changed considering I share a room with my MV. All that said if I had space a Abba would join us. It’s also a good design.

@LJ1 did you email Bursig for in country UK availability?

·
Registered
328 Posts
How does the bursig one attach to the bike?
Does it bolt to the frame or engine somehow?

Edit - don't worry, just googled it.

·
Vendor
5,676 Posts
I have a Bursig,best investment I ever made.
I use it for my MV and my Ducati.
Well made,strong and easy to change over adaptor plates too.
They have a good range of adaptor plates for many bikes.
Sometimes they come up on Ebay.
Don't get sucked in for cheaper stands,you will be sorry.
Good luck in what you choose.
The Bursig uses 2 pins.
One adaptor screws into your frame and stays there.
It's like a long nut with a hole in it.
The second pin slides into the frame lower down.
There are videos on YouTube that shows you how it works.
You will be impressed.
The second pin slides into

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EBBO my friend got me a link and I ve emailed them, they have the F4 1000 listed in my year,he says it will fit my "06 Brutale but i ve asked them for a quote on delivery to UK and compatability.

·
Super Moderator
24,431 Posts
The stand is the same for all bikes. The top plate varies by model/brand. The difference between F4 and B4 is the angle of the connections on the top plate…and that is adjustable.

Reactions: LJ1
1 - 20 of 25 Posts