MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this kind of thing is what you guys are into but I might aswell plug it!

End of April 2016

Dates: TBC

There is a bike rally/festival going on over a weekend (Friday to Sunday) live music from bands all over Europe in the evening, it's a great atmosphere and great fun it's a weekend of camping or a cabin if you're really lucky and book now haha.

Last year we had close to 2000 bikes at the rally all getting along smiling and having a great time! I'm not sure yet what's going on next year but if you're interested I'll keep you posted.

The rally has been going for a good few years and is non profit supporting charities!
Can't tell you prices but should expect them to hover around the £25 mark at the gate with under 16s going free I'll confirm this abit closer to the time!

Fuzzy

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
hello Fuzzy M8 how the suzuki going
or have you finally got a real bike

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
I'm not sure if this kind of thing is what you guys are into but I might aswell plug it!

End of April 2016

Dates: TBC

There is a bike rally/festival going on over a weekend (Friday to Sunday) live music from bands all over Europe in the evening, it's a great atmosphere and great fun it's a weekend of camping or a cabin if you're really lucky and book now haha.

Last year we had close to 2000 bikes at the rally all getting along smiling and having a great time! I'm not sure yet what's going on next year but if you're interested I'll keep you posted.

The rally has been going for a good few years and is non profit supporting charities!
Can't tell you prices but should expect them to hover around the £25 mark at the gate with under 16s going free I'll confirm this abit closer to the time!

Fuzzy
I thought bike rallies were for Hog and Busa riders?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts