·
Registered
45 Posts
Halleluya brother!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Nicer than thunderbolt, huh?

You should go, Matty. I still have room for a bike or two in the trailer.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nicer than thunderbolt, huh?
I like this layout and the elevation changes better than Thunderbolt but Thunderbolts pavement is better.

Matty,

This is Beaverun........ where we're heading to for my private track day in 2 weeks. There's space for you if you're interested. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
also, Matt Carr from Indy Ducati will be there doing free suspension setups.

FREE

Any other place I think charges about $75 just to set your sag. lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
gettin' real close now boys. Replaced coolant with Engine Ice, fresh oil change and of course fresh shoes. First time at this track and first time on the track with this awesome awesome bike. Can't hardly wait and that will be the challenge, to keep speeds down until I learn the track and keep emotions down. The latter won't be hard, and prudence dictates the former. Hats off to Nate for the incredible effort in getting this together!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
10 days away fellas.

Looks like it's just gonna be 30 of us out there. :f4: I have ended registration.

If the 3 beginners who signed up get comfortable, I'll combine the Beg and Int groups and we'll run two 30 minute sessions every hour. Otherwise, I'll keep the 3 groups separate and those who get their suspension set up by Matt can ride with the beginners to test out the new settings but they will have to follow the rules of the beginner group. If the afternoons come and everyone's tired and few riding, I will switch to open format.

If anyone else wants to sign up, please check with me first at either:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I will NOT be handling money at the track day.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Wow. 30 people. At most track days, each run group has that many riders.
If you are signed up for one of the other groups, and you get the suspension tuned, do you drop down into the beginner group and do you loose your turn in your assigned group?

·
Registered
45 Posts
10 days away fellas.

Looks like it's just gonna be 30 of us out there. :f4: I have ended registration.

If the 3 beginners who signed up get comfortable, I'll combine the Beg and Int groups and we'll run two 30 minute sessions every hour. Otherwise, I'll keep the 3 groups separate and those who get their suspension set up by Matt can ride with the beginners to test out the new settings but they will have to follow the rules of the beginner group. If the afternoons come and everyone's tired and few riding, I will switch to open format.

If anyone else wants to sign up, please check with me first at either:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I will NOT be handling money at the track day.
Good idea running 2 groups if possible, Nate. Hope you can fanagle that, makes good sense for all.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow. 30 people. At most track days, each run group has that many riders.
If you are signed up for one of the other groups, and you get the suspension tuned, do you drop down into the beginner group and do you loose your turn in your assigned group?
No you will not lose your turn.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts