1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,467 Posts
Love the last line!

·
Super Moderator
21,467 Posts
That was pretty impressive, too. When it's your company, you get to decide.

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
I was doing a delivery once to a guy after normal working hours. I pulled up outside his house and he came out before I had gotten out of the cab.
He sarcastically commented that I was late, walked to the back of the truck and began inspecting the merchandise with an irritating critical look in his eye !

So I wound the window down looked down the length of the truck and asked him why he was looking at the timber ? He said..Cuz it's mine....I responded no it isn't mate, you can go around to B and Q and be sarcastic with them as you load it into the back of your car and pay twice the price...Cheerio ! and off I went..Never forget that guy's face ..He looked like Kenny Rogers..

He didn't know I was the boss and didn't give a fcuk either !

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was doing a delivery once to a guy after normal working hours. I pulled up outside his house and he came out before I had gotten out of the cab.
He sarcastically commented that I was late, walked to the back of the truck and began inspecting the merchandise with an irritating critical look in his eye !

So I wound the window down looked down the length of the truck and asked him why he was looking at the timber ? He said..Cuz it's mine....I responded no it isn't mate, you can go around to B and Q and be sarcastic with them as you load it into the back of your car and pay twice the price...Cheerio ! and off I went..Never forget that guy's face ..He looked like Kenny Rogers..

He didn't know I was the boss and didn't give a fcuk either !
Feels great doesn't it Joe :)

·
Super Moderator
21,467 Posts
Suddenly I find myself actually reading your posts, Chris.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts