MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my business partner who runs Allemano Time in Italy casually asked when I was going to Europe again so we could talk. Tickets were so cheap for the Misano race weekend I booked it and worried about logistics later. Allemano Time is one of the sponsors of the Forward Racing Moto2 MV Agusta endeavor and so myself and a guest (a fellow forum member) were granted a weekend in the paddock and even a special Italian anniversary dinner (over 5 hours long!) at the beach thrown for the team owner. Paddock passes are great but my partner was able to secure a staff pass so we watched Q2 from the infield at turn 1, literally 3 feet from the edge of the track. A factory tour was also setup for us, where we were accompanied by two Allemano employees. Here are some highlights of the trip, including an excellent lunch stopover at London Heathrow where we shared some duty free Macallan Quest with another fellow forum member. Beautiful country, great food, incredibly kind and generous people. I am perpetuating the reason why this forum was created, and what a good time was had by fellow forum MV Agusta enthusiasts. I have hundreds of paddock pics and stuff like the Coliseum but those are boring. Hope you enjoy these!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome trip it seems. Meeting Aegerter aswell :D
Nice photos taken and I see you spotted the white/blue F3 that got auctioned for a charity. NOICE.

Super nice guy. Seems they were still working on lowering temps.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they'll start winning races if they can get their hands on some Muzzy fans.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Super nice guy. Seems they were still working on lowering temps.
You mean on the Moto2 bike?
Did he mention what needs to be improved on the bike to become a point scoring bike race after race without having the need of others crashing?

Improvement is clearly visible, compared to start of season.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You mean on the Moto2 bike?
Did he mention what needs to be improved on the bike to become a point scoring bike race after race without having the need of others crashing?

Improvement is clearly visible, compared to start of season.

Yes, moto2, and no, didn't mention that. Manzi was around after but I didn't talk to him.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Awesome trip

·
Registered
214 Posts
Great trip, i am clearly in the wrong business! I usually only get a pen or an ecard.

·
Administrator
18,808 Posts
What a trip you guys had !!!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Great pics, looks like you guys will be well rested for the gap!

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks awesome, how was the factory? Any new F4`s lining up waiting for delivery?
I'm pretty sure all I saw were RC and Pirelli Dragsters in various stages throughout the factory.

You need to be bold to work in Forward Racing or ???
Lol, I believe they were working on aerodynamics not too long ago... The riders have hair though.

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
Great trip Arthur! Thanks for sharing the pictures....

Excellent perspective shot on that Ferrari!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Thank You for sharing the Story and Pictures Arthur.
I wished I could have joined the Trip.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts