MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the official sign up list for the Track day Date to be determined for THE BUBBALICIOUS LIVES TOUR!

I am still awaiting quotes back from the 3 tracks Barber, Talladega (possible discount), and Road Atlanta.

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
Sign me up!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Count me and Shyrley in! seperate bikes, not two up. She should be graduated from her 250 to the MV by then :f4:

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
Me +++ I'll be there

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
In! and would love to ride either Barber or Atlanta (dont know much about Talladega)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I am IN :mouthwate
Count me and Shyrley in! seperate bikes, not two up. She should be graduated from her 250 to the MV by then :f4:
You guys should bring the 250 as well, It is a fun bike on the track.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I'd also be in for a track day for sure.....however I wouldn't expect another member to lend me their bike for a few hot laps without knowing me or my riding skill. As I'm going to be flying in, If anyone knows of a local place that hires out decent bikes I'd be happy to rent one for the Bubbalicious event.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm in too.

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
Oh wow that would be quite a day-- just don't know how i'd get a bike out there.. hm. CALI GUYS?
Google maps says it would take 1 day 15 hours to get to the hotel that CAG stayed at in Smyrna........:jsm:

Might be easier to fly in and rent a track bike. Does anyone know of a place to do that?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Some of us have dedicated track bikes that have crashed in turn three at Louden.

I could bring that down as sort of a group track bike.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts