MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 426 Posts

·
Administrator
19,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bubbalicious Track Day is almost here!!!

OK...Bubba 5 is this weekend !! :drummer:

Track day the following Monday.
CAG has done the hard work years past. Italia and I have agreed to pick up the task this time. :ahhh:
:f4:

First item is COST. We now have 3 open unpaid spots after a few folk unfortunately had to withdraw.
That number is a bit misleading in that Juney paid for an extra spot (unless we convince her man to come out and play, too), and mcwhit1 had to pull out at the last minute leaving his paid spot vacant, so there are technically 5 open spots for riders with 3 unpaid.

We will have 2 guest instructors possibly attending, so 3 more riders could join us for the fun!!:smoking:

Cost per person was going to be $155 plus lunch @ $10 per person. :nerd:

The actual total cost is $3100, plus lunch. The fewer number of riders means there is an incrementally higher cost per.

With our Motorcycle Club type rental We are allowed only 20 riders with 7 or fewer on the track at any given time. So we can run it anyway we want...wear yourself (and tires) out!!

I have already sent the payments for the track and flagmen. :stickpoke

I have collected almost all payments. :baddeal:
Randarosa will pay at the Bubba....

We will need an additional assessment at the track to cover our shortfall from the lower number of riders. Sorry, but I am not in a position to subsidize the event beyond my share.
Won't be too much, and will be determined on the day of the event.

PM or email me with any questions.

I think I have the count of how many lunch plates we want...
Lunch will be chicken, pork and beef BBQ with potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, a desert and iced tea...$10 per plate

There are open spots!! ..if you are sitting on the fence then get off now and grab it. This is a fun day, not a race practice. If you have never ridden on a track, and want to see what it is like, this is the chance you have been waiting on. :yo:

Here is the list as it stands now: Color will change (and number of lunch plates added for those buying catered lunch)....color change to blue indicates paid:

1) Esq'z Me x2
2) Italia x1
3) R1andrew x1
4) PunyJuney x 2
5) Randarosa x2
6) Smoker x1
7) Ian SAVS x4
8) silentservice 703 x2
9) Baumanator x1 (new guy...not yet on the forum)
10) Ryan Stewart x2
11) Al- x1
12) Shoe07 x2
13) Spartukus X1
14) Draginknee
15) ossaracer x2
16) OPEN PunyJuney for Gary?
17) mcwhitt1 x2 withdrawn, now OPEN.
18) OPEN Guest instructor?
19) OPEN Guest instructor?
20) OPEN

Attendees not riding but having lunch:
1 CAG x2
2 Chr1s_j

Standby list:
1) The Castle (hoping)
2) Donsy (wishing)
3)
4)

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Bub5 Track Day will be Monday, October 20, 2014 at Little Tally in Talledega, AL (if we have enough participants) :drummer:

I'll start the list here:
1) Esq'z Me
2) italia

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I suppose you could pencil me in - I'm not even sure if Melanie and I are going yet but I'd appreciate it if you could include my name on this list in case we do.
Cheers.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I'm in...

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
I suppose you could pencil me in - I'm not even sure if Melanie and I are going yet but I'd appreciate it if you could include my name on this list in case we do.
Cheers.
There is a white ducati waiting for you to throw around the track:f4:

·
Administrator
19,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Donsy, what does that mean ..."and the Yes...one"

That you are coming and you want one spot???

·
Super Moderator
22,092 Posts
Two for Team Julius.

·
Super Moderator
22,092 Posts
:wave: Me Too! Hopefully with Chucks help :stickpoke:naughty:

Bike transport R us... No Worried Carlos!

(Now, if Joe will chime in....):smoking:

·
Administrator
19,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm in. Let me know if you need some kind of deposit guys.
There will be....I'll let you know how much when we get ready to do the contract.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
We probably won't be there Ed, the "yes" I was referring to was Randy's thread in in the "kitchen sink", we would love to be there, more than anything else in the world. I hope all 'you all have a great time, and share the love with us who can not get there.
Ride hard and ride safe.

·
Administrator
19,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK boys and girls.....we are going to have a big nut to crack with the number of commitments so far.

Just how much is a private track day at Little Tally worth?

1 - 20 of 426 Posts