MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1614 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a Bubbalicious II. Jackie started making suggestions on how to make it better next year! :smoking:

So, here's the deal. Basically the same time next year to again coordinate with the Barber Historics. Jackie and I will once again host a party/dinner at our home.

We're open to ideas that make it better. Maybe an extra day or even two in order to spend more time at Barber and the Historics? Maybe host dinner on Saturday? More rides in the mountains? Other organized events? Museum visits? Metro Atlanta tourist attractions?

So, here's what we want....... New ideas and suggestions. We made a few mistakes and want to improve. The learning curve was steep for a first time event. Lots of people spent lots of time and money coming to our event, and we want to make it better next year.

In addition, we want to make it bigger with more visitors. I'm hoping that everyone that came this year will encourage and host others. I'm looking for West Coast, Aussie, NZ, Continental, Far East, UK, Yankee, Mid West, and Southern attendees. We will even welcome Liberals. :naughty: No politics or carbon foot prints.....:) This year we had about 35 or so attend. Next year, I'll be dissapointed if we don't double that.

You've got a year to make your travel plans. No excuses. We've got a year to make it better, and we will.

One other thing......if you're flying over water, we'll make every attempt to have a bike waiting for you when you get here. :smoking: (I'll need lots of help from my Southern buds on that one...)

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
YOU 'DA MAN!!!

I'm in.

Beth would like to suggest a pinata, an organ grinder and a monkey with a fez.

I would like to see a track day!

·
Super Moderator
22,356 Posts
Damn...I'm in and can bring extra bikes...Ducatis, but extra bikes!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Lee promised to come next year. Maybe we can convince Elton to join as well. We may need one of those metal detectors if both of them show up.......:green:

As for extra bikes.....beggars can't be choosy. Any kind of bike is welcome. We had a Harley, a Ducati, and a couple of BMWs in attendance. What about shipping bikes here next year? I'd be happy to host your exotic bike in my home for a few days prior to your arrival......:smoking: as long as the keys arrive with the bike. Just to be safe, you might want to send the bike south a month or so early.....:naughty:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
WOW this is pretty awesome! Go ahead and count me and the boss in! and whoever doesnt have a bike can ride on the back with me through the mountains!!! I choose Jimmy or ADE in hopes I can get a set of Silks out of it.

Track day would always be a plus. and Randy I know it will be better but this get together was a high point not sure how much better it can be!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Track day would always be a plus.
Great idea Al. I need a volunteer/captain to help coordinate a track day. Little Talledega?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beth would like to suggest a pinata, an organ grinder and a monkey with a fez.

If Lee comes, we got the organ grinder covered.......:stickpoke

If RobP comes, we got the monkey with the fez.......:nutkick:

Now for the pinata.....:jerkoff:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
After all the pictures surfacing from the last one i don't know if i should be scared off or booking plane tickets..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Little Talledega Grand Prix Raceway: http://www.tgprace.com/
Details on the site, include pricing.3. M/C Event Lease $2,200.00 weekday, $2,400.00 Friday, $3,000.00 Sat or Sun

"Max 25 bike on track at one time
Minimum 8 corner workers required
Aggressive passing allowed
1 ambulance required, 2 ambulances recommended
Major event liability insurance required"

On behalf of the Lumpkin County Chamber of Commerce, Lumpkin County Police Department, etc. you might consider riding in another county....... :stickpoke

MV to provide a give away bike......just a thought.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Details on the site, include pricing.3. M/C Event Lease $2,200.00 weekday, $2,400.00 Friday, $3,000.00 Sat or Sun

"Max 25 bike on track at one time
Aggressive passing allowed
1 ambulance required, 2 ambulances recommended
Major event liability insurance required"

On behelf on the Lumpkin County Chamber of Commerce, Lumpkin County Police Department, etc. you might consider riding in another county....... :stickpoke

MV to provide a give away bike......just a thought.
OK, George......you've got a daughter in Oxford Alabama.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
There will be a Bubbalicious II. Jackie started making suggestions on how to make it better next year! :smoking:
Randy you are cool and all but Jackie is cooler :smoking:
I can bring more bikes, but I need a bigger trailer.
We can charter a TRAIN this time! :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
Now for the pinata.....:jerkoff:
as the official spanish speaker of Bubbalicious I will bring the Pinata! there should be a "~" above the "n" in pinata btw. :blah::blah:

Track day on a weekday is VERY duable! :yo:
After all the pictures surfacing from the last one i don't know if i should be scared off or booking plane tickets..
book a plane ticket!! would you really want to miss out on it again? :stickpoke

ohh yeah..... we are on page two with only 90 minutes into it! :bash:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Don't worry about the pictures from Francois's house.

You see, they are all European, so 3 naked men in a hot tub or playing with dolls is quite normal.

You're an Aussie, so no worries.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I was hoping you guys would have a second go around, some of us on here couldn't make it work this year! Randy is the man!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I may make an appearance if it doesn't conflict with the WERA Gnfs next year because I'll probably be racing my 1098 (WERA at Road Atlanta was same weekend as Arhma at barber this year) Would be bringing my Tambo down. Trackday idea sounds great. Christian

·
Administrator
19,860 Posts
On behalf of the Lumpkin County Chamber of Commerce, Lumpkin County Police Department, etc. you might consider riding in another county....... :stickpoke
I promise we will behave much better next time. We really weren't naughty until the very end....and why didn't you join us????
:f4:

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Woohooo!!!
Randy and Jackie, you both rock!!! Only a couple of days ago as the some of the pics started surfacing I was saying to my girlfriend Cindy that if another Bubbalicious is held I/we have to try our best to make it. Being the great gal that she is, she made it a point of saying "I should start planning to be there from now". This was most likely due to having censored some of the photos I was showing her, but I'm sure as it gets closer she will want to join in on all the fun.
Randy, Jackie, everyone involved....count me in 100% and if there is anything I can do to help out from this side of the globe i'd be more than happy. I'll start pushing for an Aussie contingent from now.
:yo::yo:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll start pushing for an Aussie contingent from now.
:yo::yo:
That's what I'm talking about! The more we get that ride on the wrong side of the road, the better. :)

You can start with Craig Bromley from across the continent.

1 - 20 of 1614 Posts