MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of respect for Randy's wishes to keep the contact info thread about attendee's contact info: What is Georgia Weather for October? I see it is in the 90s today. Are we looking at 70s-80s? If the Georgia contingent could chime in, then us "soon-to-be-frozen" Yankees and those travelling from other climes will have some valuable info as to what to pack.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
and no shoes! Girls this time of year look really good in Grocery Store feet... If you dont know what that is you will when you go by the local Wal Mart

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I'm wearing a tie-dye t-shirt, old jeans, sandals, no underwear, sunglasses, a headband, and a, "peace symbol," mandala. In the tradition of my people, I'll arrive unbathed and probably won't bath the entire time I'm there. I'll be carrying a copy of Keruac's, "On the Road," in my left hand.

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm wearing a tie-dye t-shirt, old jeans, sandals, no underwear, sunglasses, a headband, and a, "peace symbol," mandala. In the tradition of my people, I'll arrive unbathed and probably won't bath the entire time I'm there. I'll be carrying a copy of Kerouc's, "On the Road," in my left hand.
"Because that's the hand you use, well, nevermind..."

With my appologies to Simon and Garfunkel

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
This is too rapid fire to keep up with everyone I need to tell to "go to hell....." :)

The weather should be warm, but no too hot. Highs in the low 80's typically with lows in the low 60's.

·
Super Moderator
22,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is too rapid fire to keep up with everyone I need to tell to "go to hell....." :)

The weather should be warm, but no too hot. Highs in the low 80's typically with lows in the low 60's.
Thanks for that Randy! It's what I was looking for...weather information wise...

·
Administrator
19,829 Posts
North GA Average Temps Oct.

From The Weather Channel

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts