MV Agusta Forum banner

1721 - 1727 of 1727 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,405 Posts
David, David, David.....(we need a shaking head emotothingy)

Dinner is not necessary in this day and age, he has seen inside you already through the magic of x-ray photography, so he knew what he was getting into, so-to-speak beforehand.

I'm sure you gave him consent, in one way or another, before he took liberties. Although, in court, you could claim you were under the influence of drugs and pain and,in such a condition, you were unable to make rational decisions. That is, if you are simply trying to calm your overloaded mind because you, now, feel guilty for really enjoying what should have been, due to your Catholic Upbringing, a terrible experience. I mean what WILL your friends think?

Flowers would be nice from him to you. He absolutely must call within a day or two....unless he was just using you.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Crikey!
I've been off the forum a few days and come back to this.
Dave - I'm very glad to read of your progress to recovery and also saddened to read of your recent setback with the.......well, you know.........the fisting episode.
Personally, I'd expect a little cuddling afterwards - after the doctor had taken the time to wash their hand(s).

One thing I note is that at no point does big Dave mention that the doctor is male or female.
Does this make a difference? Hmmmmmmm.

Dave & Mary - thanks again for the trip from the Randarosa to Alabama. I havew very fond memories of that drive.
It was great fun and Melanie & I had a very entertaing time and the dinner afterwards - was brilliant. You are both wonderful company.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
As has been said, good to see you are recovering well....

Now I think your episode with the doc should of at the very least have been "built up to" using the social media forums and at the very least a couple of, shall we say " private" txt messages....:naughty:

Get well soon David and hope to see you both next year...

·
Registered
653 Posts
I feel compelled to comment, but I can only say it's nice to have you back :)

I did tell Mary to feed you lots of fiber, Metamucil, fish oil, and lots of leafy green veggies with your percowhatzit oxy back up meds. I can only assume you were a grumpy patient and didn't listen.

Stay on the fiber and get off the pain killers. None of us are getting any younger.

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
David I haven't met you but I have met people that have met you, and they like you and that means you're a good bloke in my book.

It's pleasing to see you heading along the road to recovery :) Well done mate.

joe

1721 - 1727 of 1727 Posts